About Me

My photo

eighteen. hopeless romantic. college. loves pink. sleep deprived. 

Thursday, June 1, 2017

IT IS JUNE ALREADY? OH GOSH.


hi guys. I'll be more delighted to blog because I'll be having 3 months break soon after finals ending next Tuesday! :D

I'm just really excited right now though I just had a crappy paper this afternoon but it means 3 down and 2 more to go! (and one more assignment ._.)

anyway, I'll promise to post about my Spain and Hong Kong trip and maybe blogging about my expectations and everything.

im not gonna waste my 3 months break of course. thats why I'll be making full use of my holidays before leaving.

I've got so much to say! May has been good to me so far! just today on first of June, I had the worst paper of my life ...

stay tune guysssss :3
teehee

0 shoutings:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages