Wednesday, April 17, 2024

 it's been 1.5 years since my last post (: guess no one really blogs anymore?


im so happen to just crawling through so perhaps let me leave some of my rants that's currently haunting me. 

i did a huge mistake at work last month and tho i've tried to fix it for that 2 weeks and thinking everything has been resolved but it's coming back to haunt me again. and it's not something i can avoid and i actually need to speak and resolve it asap. idk what to do so i have not read the voice msg yet as i know it's prolly gonna be nasty and i need to resolve it quick. 

tbh the agreement has already backed us up anyway but i really dont know how to deal with the situation to make it amicable. like i've to do the adulting thing. and idk why people can be so hard to deal and not reason. 

and i keep telling myself these are all the things i need to face before i could step up higher in my career. like in chinese saying "什么风浪没有见过". imagine how many of these shits all my higher ups faced before to be steadily sitting at their positions while i feel so discouraged, sad, coward trying to deal one difficult customer (even when all good is by your side). 

i need to go to sleep without feeling bad. i need to keep thinking it's for growth and not to ruin my life. 

0 shoutings:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages