Wednesday, August 4, 2021

 Didnt know i'll start my august post so early hahaha


just trying to do a quick blog to release some of my stress away.


i just had an hour of job interview yesterday. surprisingly i was not interfered by work at that time. (i did not apply leave to attend the interview and i was wfh). overall i gave myself 6/10 and she reminded me of a manager i did not want to work with. but we'll see how it goes.


due to the interview yesterday i expected heavy workload as i missed out an hour of work but surprisingly i actually left with nothing much to do except for leasing (again). as i need to report to my senior every wendesday (today). but god has helped for these 2 weeks  that i'd miss out the meeting as my senior has urgent thing to do. so the listing in my excel just deteriorating everyday because i cant get any calls / contacts nor securing any meeting for this lot and current tenant will be leaving in december. things are not in good shape. 


just not been in really good mood tbh. whenever there's nothing much to do, i just feel very uneasy. cos i know the company doesnt let you chill. so it'll be a lot of market research a lot of cold callings today. 


just praying for smooth journey because i want my birthday month to be just happy and worry-free. 


hope everyone is doing okay. will update more when i've free time. 

x

0 shoutings:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages