Friday, December 15, 2017

I've just submitted my draft that worth 10% last night so FREEDOM IS HERE.

not entirely. cos I've work at 4pm later till 9. and I gotta come back get ample rest because I've rehearsal at 9:30 tomorrow and show time is at 3pm. when show ends, I'm supposed to meet up with my friend where he has been so busy that he couldn't reply my texts for days *rolls eyes*

anyway, I met up with Keith yesterday for a brief while. everything is clear now (: happy the way we are right now despite not daring to ask the questions that have been lingering in my mind. well, have fun in Thailand, and see you next year hopefully?

after everything on the weekend, I'll be getting ready to pack to go Munich to meet carol and his sister! celebrating Christmas together! it's gonna be the longest holiday I'll be having. not that I really need this break but I want to explore the places that I've been dying to visit. despite budget constrains but not regretting to waste a tons lots on the trip.

also planning to actually finish up some reading or work when I'm over at carol's because I'm supposed to finish up like 8000 words for dissertation during my break so that I'll have more time to finish the interview. and also when I come back I'll have 2 weeks straight of joint project so I'll not have enough time to finish up everything.

besides packing, I'll try to search up for placement and send my cv even though they're looking like shit. my career team hasn't responded since. so idk what to do with my cv atm. but no harm giving a try.

so if you ask me how am I doing here, I'll say I'm doing fine. still struggling to actually calm my emotions when I always get attached so easily.

guess that's it for now. hope to be able to blog bout my trip next. see y'all. x


0 shoutings:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages